Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: VIP help

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,212
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default VIP help

    Don't know if this is the write section, but I can't find my sub forum. Just joined VIP, but I can't find my forum, The Line. When I go into the list of VIP sub-forums, my forum is not there, i've checked and there is no "next page" or whatever. Help pls
    shawn

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kidlington, Oxford.
    Posts
    7,274
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=318028
    request it there then nvr or wayne will create it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,212
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I've requested it, Wayne said he made it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Simplex - Use this thread for name change requests - http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1198
    -:Undertaker:- - Usertitle updated, but it won't all fit, sorry.
    Shawn - Usertitle updated, subforum created and VIP reputation (90) added.
    Publicised - Subforum created.
    Sean - VIP reputation (90) added.
    Sam. - Usertitle updated.
    Tiuhdur - Subforum created.
    ZFF - Usertitle updated.
    Grainger@CUFC - VIP reputation (15) added.
    Dunko - Usertitle updated.
    Shawn was my previous name
    Last edited by Shawnstra; 26-03-2007 at 08:35 AM.
    shawn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •