Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

View Poll Results: Is Habbox Forum going downhill.

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, very badly.

63 47.73%
  • Yes

22 16.67%
  • No

19 14.39%
  • Not at all.

28 21.21%
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

It is going downhill as sierk allows morons to run it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    I must say with todays epsiodes it doesn't look very good
    So what?

Take the financial / business world for examples; some shares can go down one day but increase another - as with the forum.

HabboxForum overall is going uphill rather than downhill as if you didn't come on here - where would you go?

I remember a forum that tried to exceed HabboxForum called `GeneralBlabber` - look where that went.

I guess, HabboxForum has it's good days and it's bad days but in a way, you rely on the forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nain View Post
    i voted 'Not Sure' as im, not sure!

Tokens

Hxf been crap for a while now, nothing new

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well all i have to say is, if you think its so bad then leave :S

Need a domain but dont have paypal... not to worry. You can purchase a domain via text or home phone at XeoDomains.mobi.

(X Moderator)
    AKA Cheekykarl

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Aflux View Post
    So what?

Take the financial / business world for examples; some shares can go down one day but increase another - as with the forum.

HabboxForum overall is going uphill rather than downhill as if you didn't come on here - where would you go?

I remember a forum that tried to exceed HabboxForum called `GeneralBlabber` - look where that went.

I guess, HabboxForum has it's good days and it's bad days but in a way, you rely on the forum.
    True, I really like Habbox Forum. But whats makes it what it is? It's users. Most are ok But the staff has gone bad - some are nice, but some aren't.

In reply to the guy above, I like Habbox Forum - just some staff I don't, which have made a bad move.
    Last edited by Xotuako; 14-05-2007 at 06:04 PM.
    I wont be on so much this week - but I'll be on. :8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So what?

Pmsl at that. GeneralBlabber was only a side project and wasn't aimed at Habbo therefore a different audience altogether. And were would I go? I haven't been on this forum in ages to let you know.. I have been high staff in the past seen it all before..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    Pmsl at that. GeneralBlabber was only a side project and wasn't aimed at Habbo therefore a different audience altogether. And were would I go? I haven't been on this forum in ages to let you know.. I have been high staff in the past seen it all before..
    & what happened?

Habbox has one of the strongest fan bases' for Habbo and is certainly one of the highest for any MMOCC/MMORPG.

It will always have that, unless it shuts down of course, but apart from that it will always have a great fan base.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nain View Post
    i voted 'Not Sure' as im, not sure!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yup forums been downhill for a while.

Level 70 Night Elf Rogue ~ Kilrogg
    Level 70 Draenei Shaman ~ Kilrogg
    Level 70 Blood Elf Mage ~ Dunemaul
    Level 70 Night Elf Druid ~ Kilrogg
    Level 50 Draenei Paladin ~ Kilrogg

Tokens

Latest Awards:

& what happened?

Habbox has one of the strongest fan bases' for Habbo and is certainly one of the highest for any MMOCC/MMORPG.

It will always have that, unless it shuts down of course, but apart from that it will always have a great fan base.
    I have other things to do than just sit on a forum all day

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So what?

General Blabber was owned by me and run. I don’t recall saying anything about trying over take Habbox so if you would be ever so kind enough to point out where you got this utter crap from…

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast