Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    4,377
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Wink My new goal for this week

    I wanna get:






    Yer 70 fishing

  2. #2
    Smoshi Guest

    Default

    haha good luck, I don't play rs so can't help you

  3. #3
    Groves Guest

    Default

    Goodluck with that!

    ♥

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    3,366
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Good luck


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,832
    Tokens
    939

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Good luck


    I'm here and there :8

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    18,233
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Have fun


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,830
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Good luck

    Need a domain but dont have paypal... not to worry. You can purchase a domain via text or home phone at XeoDomains.mobi.

    (X Moderator)
    AKA Cheekykarl

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    4,377
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoshi View Post
    haha good luck, I don't play rs so can't help you
    Ty

    Quote Originally Posted by Groves View Post
    Goodluck with that!

    ♥
    Ty

    Quote Originally Posted by fcuk View Post
    Good luck
    Ty

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzdom View Post
    Good luck
    Ty
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Have fun
    I will Ty

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekykarl View Post
    Good luck
    Ty

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,355
    Tokens
    130

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Goodlcuk.
    Edit* Just saw your members why dont you fish at shillo villiage theres a bank right near there save you time
    :shifty:

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    4,377
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I dont bank got enough cash
    And i haven't done shilo village quest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •