Yeah he insainity test is where I first heard the song aswell.Originally Posted by Yup

Yeah he insainity test is where I first heard the song aswell.Originally Posted by Yup
Oh god
that it so UNORIGINAL
Crazy frog is the same as the insnity text I seen 3 years ago.
People can't even get their own idea's without stealing others
go on 2 www.killthefrog.tk and look at the signature #414 (or the one labelled The Big Bad Jonster). It has 11 swearwords in! That shows how much i h8 ze frog. I got 46m on that HateThatFrog game!
Last edited by Jõnathan; 03-06-2005 at 01:34 PM.
(will be updated whenever I can be bothered to)
OMG my bros got Mrs.Frog
They ruinned Music Televison and how the hell is the Crazy Frog on KTV!?
Btw, I saw the frog on the insanitiy test 2
FGS!! Who the hell bought the single, or how many losers bought it for it to be number one :\
How old were they? 5?
Jamster, Ringtoneking and all the supposedly different companies are driving me mad.
How many has there been?
-Crazy Frog
-Crazy Frog Remix
-Crazy Frog Axel F
-Crazy Frog in DJ Frog
-Sweety the Chick
-Sweety the Chick Remix
-Nessie the Dragon
-Nessie the Dragon Remix
-Dancing Teddy bear
-Party Bee
-Rave Hippo (that's an old one, you may not have heard it)
It's enough to drive people suicidal.
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?
Also, have you noticed how Jamster and Ringtoneking and that "Txt82228" are supposedly different companies? They are blatantly the same company. Notice how they all have the same videos and games. The tones are copyright, and they couldn't just take them for free. They also have the same codes, for example "frog1" , "frog2" or "frog3". They just have 'different' companies so it will bring in more money.
The advertising standards agency should ban it :\
They are banning the KFC advert for teaching people 'bad manners'. They recieved 1600 compaints about it. How can they ban that but not the crazy frog?
I am sick of it :\
that site is useful once the adverts played, my best score is 86Originally Posted by Beneficial
lets all attack jamster!!!!
I'm Just guna kill myself if they bring out any more!
![]()
Thanx Kassie For Sig x
I don't care if they make it just as a ringtone, but it shouldn't be in the music charts. There are songs which are actually worth hearing that should be at number one. Kill the frog!
"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."
Curry-N-Rice Girl video
Pure Pwnage
Posting and You
Drum Machine
Put your wasted CPU power towards curing cancer;
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!