Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Isit Worth it?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Merseyside
    Posts
    2,335
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    Ta Lilyian
    Lillian* I am impressed with your work that you done for me so I would back you up

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Salford
    Posts
    2,108
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by !Lily View Post
    Lillian* I am impressed with your work that you done for me so I would back you up
    Aww Thanks:8

    I just need help really with making it.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Merseyside
    Posts
    2,335
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I suppose I could help here and there.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Salford
    Posts
    2,108
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by !Lily View Post
    I suppose I could help here and there.
    Yays.:8 Lily to the rescue.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sunderland
    Posts
    5,027
    Tokens
    1,306

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    How about putting a user system on and if you're registerd you could post layouts/banners etc.

    I would be more than happy to help out with anything graphics by the way


  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Swindon
    Posts
    990
    Tokens
    125

    Default

    i'll help here and there where i'm needed :S if you want me that is

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •