Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Anyone remember..

Anyone remember the good old days of Habbo?

pc setup | system specs
    check what i've been watching here.
    avril lavigne ♥

Tokens

Latest Awards:

haha i remember the mobile phone thingy where you could type your number and it cost 1 credit (maybe 2?) to send a text to someone

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Mmhm i remember whewn the homepage was like that as well.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Agesilaus

They must have been the reallllll old days. I wasn't around then. I joined in about mid 2004. I remember the email option where you could senda message via the console to the other's email.

Everything was more simple back then. It's changed a lot since.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thanks for posting this, makes me think im not the only one who loved how habbo was, this is probably why i love looking for history facts so much, i just wish they brought back the save messages again. Also that old puse was pure tack :>

Tokens

Latest Awards:

wow
    i joined in 06 febuary and loved the web page for that anyone go it?
    Hey!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mlp16 View Post
    wow
    i joined in 06 febuary and loved the web page for that anyone go it?
    I remember that, it was tacky. The orange and blue one right?

Tokens
    Habbo
    cabbage (origins)

Latest Awards:

I remember it vaguely
    no

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

They took away the saved messages bit!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I highlighted some of the red boxes (if you want a clean pic, pm me) stating some important stuff/or stuff that doesn't exist anymore.

Magic Monday said this:

Hello Habbos... Lemme introduce myself... Jibbi here, the new (and exciting!) Habbo Hotel Manager.

As it's my first ever Magic Monday, I want to make it as special as poss.

So, here's a clue. It's another one for the more green-fingered among you.. And, if you like rares - you'll love this.
    Got it yet? Notice anything new in the Rares section of the Catalogue? If not, look now!
    It's the Petal Patch. Your very own little patch of lawn and flowers for your room.
    And in this week's Magic Monday competition, one lucky Habbo will nab enough Petal Patches to carpet the floor of one standard room!
    Check out Ione's Medow to see how it'd look. You could have an indoor garden or a whole field if you like!
    Plus, we've also got ten runners-up prizes of 50 Credits and don't forget that everyone who calls will get 2 Habbo Credits, so even if you don't win you'll at least have got yourself something.
    So, how do you enter? Just ring the Magic Monday Competition Line (remember to ask permission before you call), type in your Habbo ID number and tell us the answer to this simple question:
    Who is the new Head Hobba?
    1. Pecs
    2. Becs
    3. Tecs
    Call the Magic Monday competition line now for your chance to win:
    *(calls will cost no more than 25p if you call from a landline, and each time you ring we will give you 2 Habbo Credits. Do not call from a mobile phone as it will cost you more. Please get permission from the person who pays the phone bill before you call.)
    Finally, if you want to know if you won last week's Magic Monday competition (to meet me and Ione!) - check it out below now!. Just remember, I'll be announcing the winners here from now on instead of in the newsie.
    Good luck!
    --
    Jibbi
    (new!) Hotel Manager
    Habbo Hotel

To be in with a chance of winning, enter your Habbo name in the box below and click the button to recieve your Habbo's ID number.

WINNERS
    Last week: Sailor_Kitten
    First prize - , runners up - achoo2, funky_shelly2, !!Ginger!!, timmypfc, mrdeath5000, adam1357, xlouise89x, Charlie4eva, Oscar333 and Jade21105 Week beginning March 24 (Meet the Manager!):
    First prize - Sammi008, .:angel.no.halo:., BaBe@UrFeEt, .::burberry::. and dizzi2003.
    Please note: Winners have been emailed. If you are one of these winners, you have until 3pm on Wednesday 9th April to reply to the email otherwise your prize will be passed on to someone else.
    Week beginning March 17:
    First prize - cooliodipz, runners up - Dynamite!!Chick!!, emz-4-you, lauriel4444, indie.boy, t@litha, Gift-To-Women, Majikfish, NintendoNews, rockin_rac and bofalex

COMPETITION RULES
    • Habbo Ltd is not responsible for any travel or accomodation expenses for any winners attending the 'Meet The Manager' day.
    • A parent or guardian must accompany any winners who are under the age of 18, and Habbo Ltd requires written confirmation of their attendance
    • The prize must be taken in its entirety.
    • You must phone between 9am on Monday, April 7, 2003, and midnight on Sunday April 13, 2003, to enter.
    • Each time a Habbo phones the competition line, he or she will receive 2 Habbo Credits. These will be awarded immediately.
    • Habbo Ltd will choose the winner(s) at random from all correct entries, and this decision is final.
    • The winner will be contacted by email - please make sure you have put your current email address in your Habbo ID.
    • There is no cash equivalent for any of the prizes.
    • The competition is not open to employees of Habbo Ltd and Habbo Hotel partners and their families.
    • Habbo Ltd cannot be blamed for entries not received through equipment failure, or for any damage that results from participation in the competition, or through the use of the prizes.
    • By entering the competition, entrants agree to have their Habbo names used in publicity.
    • Competition open to UK residents only.
    • No purchase neccessary.
    Last edited by :....:mike:....:; 29-01-2008 at 07:54 PM.
    Luck is the only thing that nobody can ask for but everyone can get.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast