Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Fake pokemon game help!

Recently me and my girlfriend purchased fire red & leaf green off games-stock.com and when they arrived we found out they were fake.
    At first we couldn't get them to save but after a while we realized they only messed up when we used them in our ds's with pearl/diamond inside.
    So we now know that if we load up diamond/pearl with the gba game inside when we go to next play it the game save will be deleted.
    However we're both advancing pretty far in the game now and i have got nearly 70 pokemon and am coming close to fighting the 6th gym and when i do catch everything possible in my version i want to know if we did link trade would it delete our saves like it does when we load pearl/diamond?
    I realise this is a long shot but i just thought i'd ask as i couldn't find anything on google as i didn't really know how to word the question.
    But basicaly 'If we try and trade will our saves be deleted because our games are not legit?'

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

i dont know.. and i wouldnt risk it if you done that much what i would suggest is buy a another copy of FR or LG and trade them over to that, and thent o ds.

You should have emailed the place you got them and got a refund.

Tokens

Probably. My friend had a fake copy that she got by mistake. It wouldn't let her trade over the stuff anyway cause it wasn't a legit game.

Tokens

Dude Get your money back from the games!
    They obviously scammed you

+Rep Owed - Punchable