urgh i just went to the walk in clinic and they said i have it
i thought it was a cold sore but it got bigger
need to book a doctors appointment tomorrow and i cant work or go to college for up to two weeks
so i'm not impressed.. ;l

ew, i've never had it.
My friend did once, and i didn't know.
I was like ''urghh, you got some pizza on ur face''
i had that on the corner of my mouth once, and i kept picking it LOL.
I had impetigo when I was in Primary school, had to take some weeks off until the treatment cleared it up. Just be cleared up within a week or two?
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!