Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In a box, US
    Posts
    306
    Tokens
    0

    Default DrAwter.com - draw those divs :]

    I just thought this website was worth mentioning, it allows you to draw a page using your mouse then generate the code/css! PHENOMENAL!

    http://drawter.com

    I personally like it :] It takes some getting used to though.
    █ PureHosts.com
    █ Shared, ShoutCAST, and reseller hosting.
    █
    Reasonable prices, amazing support.

    Views expressed by me through my HXF, CHF or any forum account, do not necessarily express the views or opinions of Pure Web Solutions.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    162
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    wow, looks really good. I'd rather use dreamweaver though as you actually learn how to code.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,236
    Tokens
    118
    Habbo
    hamheyelliot

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    That's a pretty helpful piece of kit, nice job finding it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •