Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 73

Thread: Tevez

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,268
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    Not watching united all the time then... there is a concept called away matches :eusa_whis
    I'm a groundsman for Man Utd, so I can't make away games. It's busy work, especially in winter.


  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    devonshire
    Posts
    16,952
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    I'm a groundsman for Man Utd, so I can't make away games. It's busy work, especially in winter.
    rightio then.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,268
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    rightio then.
    Shouldn't be chatting when you don't know the facts.


  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    devonshire
    Posts
    16,952
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    Shouldn't be chatting when you don't know the facts.
    Oh please, I don't think your capable of looking after a roof garden let alone the theatre of dreams ol:

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,268
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    Oh please, I don't think your capable of looking after a roof garden let alone the theatre of dreams ol:
    I made it from scratch and was mentioned by Fergie to go and help out on the Luzhniki Stadium turf. I couldn't do it though because I was having an operation on my knee. I would be playing for United reserves, but got injued so had to quit. Thanks to Fergie I still have a job at Old Trafford. I'm lucky he's such a nice guy.


  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    devonshire
    Posts
    16,952
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    I made it from scratch and was mentioned by Fergie to go and help out on the Luzhniki Stadium turf. I couldn't do it though because I was having an operation on my knee. I would be playing for United reserves, but got injued so had to quit. Thanks to Fergie I still have a job at Old Trafford. I'm lucky he's such a nice guy.
    I'm staying at his tonight (he's my grandfather).

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    7,556
    Tokens
    58

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    I'm staying at his tonight (he's the bacon on my grandfathers grill).
    Fixed it.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,268
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    I'm staying at his tonight (he's my grandfather).
    Mention me to him. He'll know who you mean.


  9. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    475
    Tokens
    1,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    I made it from scratch and was mentioned by Fergie to go and help out on the Luzhniki Stadium turf. I couldn't do it though because I was having an operation on my knee. I would be playing for United reserves, but got injued so had to quit. Thanks to Fergie I still have a job at Old Trafford. I'm lucky he's such a nice guy.

    LOLOLOL

    If is the biggest word in football.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    2,822
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    Oh please, I don't think your capable of looking after a roof garden let alone the theatre of dreams ol:

    LMAO. Your Imensely funny.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •