Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    LEEDS
    Posts
    2,361
    Tokens
    1,500
    Habbo
    9y

    Latest Awards:

    Default Supernic. Glitch

    Creator Of RoomCount
    I'm baccccck!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    6,246
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    Nickiest.

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Lmao I couldn't even see it.
    You and Ben were like :V and apparently I was saying stuff

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,331
    Tokens
    75

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    What was the point of this? :S

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    LEEDS
    Posts
    2,361
    Tokens
    1,500
    Habbo
    9y

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Its a glitch.. hence the post in the Glitch Section....
    Creator Of RoomCount
    I'm baccccck!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    15,747
    Tokens
    25,786
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Isn't this a new command (not a glitch)? Or at least I think it is.

    Not online very often

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    LEEDS
    Posts
    2,361
    Tokens
    1,500
    Habbo
    9y

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    Isn't this a new command (not a glitch)? Or at least I think it is.
    Yes its a new command, but when i was typing it, she was saying it, Did the same for everyone else.
    Creator Of RoomCount
    I'm baccccck!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Northampton
    Posts
    1,212
    Tokens
    2,114

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yh.... the room owner says it..
    █-█-█-█-█-█-█-█-█-█
    1000-1100-1200-1300-1400-1500-1600-1700-1800-1900
    Puhekupla - Artist & Reporter

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,723
    Tokens
    244
    Habbo
    Alex3213

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thorn View Post
    Yh.... the room owner says it..
    The point is she's not the owner
    Interesting, anyway.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    1,093
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    So if the room owner types in :v they kick themselves out of the room?




    MUMFORD


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,788
    Tokens
    957

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BritishTea View Post
    So if the room owner types in :v they kick themselves out of the room?
    i thought it said a pile of rubbish... but didnt kick the owner


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •