HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catzsy View Post
    He has been axed by the welsh team. Apparently it turns out that a lot of the England Squad had a flu virus - wilco being the worst. Don't know if that contributed to all the kicking. Maybe a damage limitation thing to conserve energy or just an excuse. We will never know I guess.
    I cant beleave you axually beleave the english newspapers and news say.
    England lost, get over it. If this was any other team the news would be saying that they should of lost and the team was healthy as anything.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

England didn't lose. So we can't get over it. Sorry.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by J25T View Post
    England lost, get over it. If this was any other team the news would be saying that they should of lost and the team was healthy as anything.
    I actually read it in a welsh paper and as Stefan said they didn't lose so I don't understand the quite aggressive post here. I was just saying what was said but I did say we would see if it was some sort of excuse when they play Wales. Also I cannot imagine any paper saying 'they lost but they were healthy' about any team.
    Last edited by Catzsy; 17-02-2010 at 07:19 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

England deserved to lose, but they didn't @J25T.

England will lose to Ireland and France imo, then Wales will lose to England (have done) and Ireland.
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ardemax View Post
    England deserved to lose, but they didn't @J25T.

England will lose to Ireland and France imo, then Wales will lose to England (have done) and Ireland.
    Not sure if they deserved to lose. The Italians didn't really get anywhere close to looking like they could win. I certainly agree with you about France - they look on fire and they would have to improve tremendously. As for Ireland? Well they look a bit 'tired and jaded' to me so there could be a chance as it is at Twickenham. Shame about Alun Wyn Jones - out for quite awhile after his operation.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by J25T View Post
    I can't believe you axually think that is a word. Ans also that you thought England lost :L

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catzsy View Post
    Not sure if they deserved to lose. The Italians didn't really get anywhere close to looking like they could win. I certainly agree with you about France - they look on fire and they would have to improve tremendously. As for Ireland? Well they look a bit 'tired and jaded' to me so there could be a chance as it is at Twickenham. Shame about Alun Wyn Jones - out for quite awhile after his operation.
    yeah, gonna miss the poor fellow, we're going to need some big dude to replace him.

yeah about ireland, although somehow i just think they will starts playing better after their defeat to france.
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ardemax View Post
    yeah, gonna miss the poor fellow, we're going to need some big dude to replace him.

yeah about ireland, although somehow i just think they will starts playing better after their defeat to france.
    Well the good news is that Dwayne Peel and Mike Phillips are on their way back. Dwayne should be playing this week and Mike should be fit for the following game. Now there are two really talented Welsh players. =]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah, unfortunately they won't be playing against france, so yeah, we will probs lose
    Mark Twain

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Should be a good match tonight. Hope you have got your beer and popcorn/pizza/kababs or whatever. =]

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast