Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Donations

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't think people would donate any more than now if it was advertised more..

And it'd be nice if the donator page was updated regularly and backdated :-P
    I know that I donated a load of HCs during HxSS but was never put on that page lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by marriott0.01 View Post
    It's just if the person who's coding the layout is going to make the graphics, what does the Graphics Department stand for? :S It really doesn't make sense. Martin used to make banners for the News Department, not exactly hard :L
    And Habbo itself is Web 2.0 so why can't Habbox? :L
    I'd love to see your graphics designer application, Jordan

Graphic designers are here to make graphics requested by managers - which is how they should be requesting graphics, not making their own, which has now been sorted.

I'll have you know that the designers in my team are actually of a very good quality, rarely is their work faulted or criticised - since being manager all I have received is positive praise.

drink up this bottle of yeah
    and P A I N T your body on me

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234