Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Thread: Sorry, Guys

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Unhappy Sorry, Guys

I Have Just Recieved a PM from someone saying My Attidude Is Terrible Sorry Habbox Forum I will never bring a thread up again Such as 'I want a Job'

Tokens

Latest Awards:

its alrite i forgive u
    Coffee isn't my cup of tea.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The only thing wrong is that you seem to be 'giving up'.

Just keep trying!

Eventually you will get the job that you're after; it may take weeks or even months, but if you really want the job then you'll stick at it.

As I've said before, it took me around 4 attempts to become a rare values reporter, and even more than that to become a mod.

I didn't give up, and I got there in the end.
    You will aswell
    Last edited by Matthew; 10-12-2010 at 09:09 PM.
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matts View Post
    The only thing wrong is that you seem to be 'giving up'.

Just keep trying!

Eventually you will get the job that you're after; it may take weeks or even months, but if you really want the job then you'll stick at it.

As I've said before, it took me around 4 attempts to become a rare values reported, and even more than that to become a mod.

I didn't give up, and I got there in the end.
    You will aswell
    Thats The Thing i don't want to spend half of my life on this trying to get a job (Sorry For Being Rude) It's just so i acctualy have something to DO !

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jamesy...

Latest Awards:

I'm afraid this doesn't necessitate a second thread. If you felt the PM was rude or anything let me know however, we don't want users to feel like they can be PM'd by members to be abused.

Thread Closed
    Ex-janitor. Might pop in from time to time, otherwise you can grab all my information from http://jamesy.me.uk/

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

I'm sure people will forgive you for whatever you have done, although Habbox Feedback isn't for these types of threads so sadly I'm going to close this now.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator