Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50
  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario.
    Posts
    1,353
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Never been kissed... Any offers? :p

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    475
    Tokens
    1,747

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'm offering.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,666
    Tokens
    100

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'll offe..wait.. *looks at avvie* :s Is that female?

    I've had... 3.
    Howaya.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    canada.
    Posts
    1,555
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I have kissed, 1. When i was 4, my sister dared me and my next door neighbor to kiss, his name was Cody. He was so pretty. :p I still have the picture of him, it was behind a bush, and then my sister took a picture of us, still have it. Then there was this jerk who blew me off for some other girl, the night after we kissed, he was a prettty boy
    And then yeah, he moved, then he came back and was all like"i had to my parents were presuring me into it" and i was like "ok buddy". Yeah, it hurt.
    Edited by Nets (Super Moderator): Signature removed as it's not within the size limit.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    ♥Uk♥
    Posts
    2,810
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'd say about 30 ish diff people. ;l But i've kissed my bf like so many times i've lost count. Maybe 300 lmao =']

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Wales - The true champions <3
    Posts
    4,977
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I mean like different people. Like how many people have u kissed not how many times...
    Im glad none of u seem to keep score! Lol.
    bef
    eloves
    chin

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    ♥Uk♥
    Posts
    2,810
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Oh about 30-40 And no i'm not like a shlarg It's just like when i'm out and about just a bit of fun. =P

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Wales - The true champions <3
    Posts
    4,977
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yer... lmao, it's kissing init. It aint nout big. Iv kissed most of my guy mates... Thinking about it ive kissed most of the guys i no at some point. :| Thats a bit worrying now... I dont have a clue how many guys ive kissed. Me and my mates always go on crazy little missions. One night out clubbing i pulled over 30 lads and one night on holiday i pulled over 40... i lost count in the end. I was just grabbing every guy i saw and necking him... and a couple of girls :| -Gets worried-
    bef
    eloves
    chin

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    125
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nerdxox1
    I have kissed, 1. When i was 4, my sister dared me and my next door neighbor to kiss, his name was Cody. He was so pretty. :p I still have the picture of him, it was behind a bush, and then my sister took a picture of us, still have it. Then there was this jerk who blew me off for some other girl, the night after we kissed, he was a prettty boy
    And then yeah, he moved, then he came back and was all like"i had to my parents were presuring me into it" and i was like "ok buddy". Yeah, it hurt.
    =o that story could be made into a movie

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Wales - The true champions <3
    Posts
    4,977
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Aww that would be a cute movie lol
    bef
    eloves
    chin

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •