Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    8,662
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    30 and 40 lads Post a pic lol jus joking,dont thats against rules.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    ♥♥♥♥&#
    Posts
    1,602
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CortezHelsing
    I seemed to be full of confidence in first school,now Im wayy to shy!

    OMG me tooo

  3. #43
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    England
    Posts
    8,662
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Lol its soo weird :S

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,236
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I have kissed a frog 1000000 and it still is not a princeses

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Are you sure you want to know?
    Posts
    6,998
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lauralol
    Ermmm I don't count either.. dont have a clue how many
    I know how many 0 is the number I kissed alot..I used to be..you know..weird? <.< yeah. (I still am)
    I freaking adore Ashley ^_^

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Wales - The true champions <3
    Posts
    4,977
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yes Kyle u r weird... Very weird... -Gets worried-
    Yes ive kissed girls Aaaahhhh! But only pretty ones...
    AAAAHHHHH!
    Im comfertable in my sxuality. I can get off with a girl and no im not a lesbian. Tbh it's always just to get attention from guys... And im always really drunk. I don't really wake up the next morning and think "OMG what did i do" It's a snog. I don't think i would ever go any further with a girl though because im not sxualy attracted to them.
    bef
    eloves
    chin

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,963
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    About 35325358385832 and counting

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    2,432
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by !xx!kyle!xx!
    I know how many 0 is the number I kissed alot..I used to be..you know..weird? <.< yeah. (I still am)
    Whatever kyle, alot of boys maybe but the rest of us were talking about people of the opposite gender

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Are you sure you want to know?
    Posts
    6,998
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spankadelic
    Yes Kyle u r weird... Very weird... -Gets worried-
    Yes ive kissed girls Aaaahhhh! But only pretty ones...
    AAAAHHHHH!
    Im comfertable in my sxuality. I can get off with a girl and no im not a lesbian. Tbh it's always just to get attention from guys... And im always really drunk. I don't really wake up the next morning and think "OMG what did i do" It's a snog. I don't think i would ever go any further with a girl though because im not sxualy attracted to them.
    Two girls..nicee, weird is good btw and I kissed over 100 probaly :/

    Edit; Laura, suree. It's okay..I'll hire a guy to give you your first kiss since nobody else wana kiss you.
    I freaking adore Ashley ^_^

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    In Les & Cilla's Corrie House
    Posts
    101
    Tokens
    0

    Default Um.....

    About 35 ........ *+* Squeals *+* Theres A Boy From School (My BOYFRIEND!!!) Comin Down My Street Watch Out... Number 36 Is Comin Lol! :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc
    I'm Back, I'm Bad & I'm Nation Wide ! x x x

    Haii ! Charlington Bear Is In Da House!




    Onleh 26 Rep Points ='[

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •