Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toms (Shoes)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flowbots

Latest Awards:

A few weeks ago, I saw my friend wearing them at the gym and just thought she looked like she was wearing ugly slippers, but then I've noticed that alot of people are wearing them. My ex has a dark navy pair and he wears them with chinos and they actually look really nice. They have grown on me. The company works with charity aswell which is good.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Let's face it.
    They're like Crocs. Everyone who wears them say they're really comfy and everyone else says it doesn't matter you still look like a *******.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
    A few weeks ago, I saw my friend wearing them at the gym and just thought she looked like she was wearing ugly slippers, but then I've noticed that alot of people are wearing them. My ex has a dark navy pair and he wears them with chinos and they actually look really nice. They have grown on me. The company works with charity aswell which is good.
    yh they donate a pair for every pair that's bought. so that's really good but i wouldn't buy direct so wouldn't be sure if that would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl View Post
    Let's face it.
    They're like Crocs. Everyone who wears them say they're really comfy and everyone else says it doesn't matter you still look like a *******.
    haha, i guess you could phrase it like that.
    hehehehehehehehehe

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa View Post
    Because they look extremely stupid.
    They look stupid unless you are the type of person that can pull of that look and in turn look good.

Anyway, they just look like every other Espadrille on the market.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Describe View Post
    They look stupid unless you are the type of person that can pull of that look and in turn look good.

Anyway, they just look like every other Espadrille on the market.
    i know how they look, i'm asking about comfort.
    hehehehehehehehehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12