Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,289
    Tokens
    2,022
    Habbo
    iLogan

    Latest Awards:

    Default Visitor Messages

    It's got that bar under the notices saying that I've got 1 new visitor message, but I haven't and I've hard refreshed, cleared my cache etc
    ex-hxl manager
    ex-event organizer
    ex-gfx designer
    ex-competition staff
    ex-content staff
    OFWGK†Δ

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    16,206
    Tokens
    510
    Habbo
    sct

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Check now
    en ta beauté gît ma mort et ma vie
    .

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    21,031
    Tokens
    49,650
    Habbo
    Samanfa

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I once got told that because one of my new visitor messages were on the second page the notification stayed until I went on the second page. You could try that but I don't know if it would solve the problem.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,289
    Tokens
    2,022
    Habbo
    iLogan

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Still there!
    ex-hxl manager
    ex-event organizer
    ex-gfx designer
    ex-competition staff
    ex-content staff
    OFWGK†Δ

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,641
    Tokens
    4,896
    Habbo
    Mark

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    ctrl + f5
    if all fails go back a few pages see if that helps

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,289
    Tokens
    2,022
    Habbo
    iLogan

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Fixed it's self!

    Thanks
    ex-hxl manager
    ex-event organizer
    ex-gfx designer
    ex-competition staff
    ex-content staff
    OFWGK†Δ

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •