Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Default Just Bieber - Die in your arms

I'm not a big fan of jb but I thought a few ppl would get a little wet listening to this so being a nice chap and that I thought I'd share cos I assumed it hadn't been posted already, if it has been I hope the creator of the thread doesn't stress out too much lol.

Last edited by Richie; 29-05-2012 at 08:46 AM.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ellz

Latest Awards:

This is quite nice, i like his music now because is more grown up that his earlier stuff! Thanks for posting

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samantha.

Latest Awards:

Justin Bieber has started to grow on me recently after Boyfriend! It's a good song

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I do like it although I don't really think it's his best. I really do like his music much more now though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think the songs ok, my sister was playing it earlier and I didn't know it was this until I heard the lyrics. Think it's a nice tune, not too sure about it but I don't despise it either .