Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rare Values

Tokens
    Habbo
    Fifty-Six

Latest Awards:

@Pigperson; Seeing Golden Carps trading for upwards of 60c (compared to it's current 42c value on Habbox). Sitting at 70c (69c) per on Market with the average at 94. Believe they were recently going for as high as 90-100c. Either way, I think the Habbox.com value is a little low atm, possibly move it to 50c +?
    Image credit: sd94.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pigperson

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Fifty-Six View Post
    @Pigperson; Seeing Golden Carps trading for upwards of 60c (compared to it's current 42c value on Habbox). Sitting at 70c (69c) per on Market with the average at 94. Believe they were recently going for as high as 90-100c. Either way, I think the Habbox.com value is a little low atm, possibly move it to 50c +?
    I think 60c seems to be a good value change, thanks

Will

Tokens

Im mad i sold 20 black area gates for 2 for 1c thats dissapointing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Fifty-Six

Latest Awards:

@Pigperson; Suggest lowering the price of the Fire Dragon. It's currently valued at 30c on the Habbox site, but it's currently for sale at 26c per in the marketplace, with an average of 28c. Seen it selling for around 25c today also. I think lowering it to about 27c would be suitable.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pigperson

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Fifty-Six View Post
    @Pigperson; Suggest lowering the price of the Fire Dragon. It's currently valued at 30c on the Habbox site, but it's currently for sale at 26c per in the marketplace, with an average of 28c. Seen it selling for around 25c today also. I think lowering it to about 27c would be suitable.
    Value changed, thanks

Will

Tokens
    Habbo
    Fifty-Six

Latest Awards:

@Pigperson;

Suggest the price be lowered to about 30c. The average on the marketplace is down to 31c (so 30c with commission). Also just bought a black dragon for only 29c and have seen it selling in a few shops for 30c/31c.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Fifty-Six

Latest Awards:

@Pigperson;

Grey Fountain - Suggest price raise to 30c. Currently valued at 26c on Habbox.com but have seen it selling at 30c in numerous shops and it's also sitting at 32c in the Marketplace.

Golden Elephant - Suggest raising price to at least 155c (or higher). It's only at 150c on Habbox but it has been selling in the Marketplace around 162c (average is currently 182c) with 18 offers. Also seen in shops for 155c and 160c.

Petal Patch - Suggest a minor price rise to 25c. It's on Habbox now at 24c, yet I'd suggest raising it 1c up to 25c, as I've seen the majority of shops selling 2 per gold bar (25c each). It's also in the Marketplace at 26c+ with 72 offers.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pipette

Latest Awards:

mm in regards to ^^ i've already sent in ones that i believe are exactly the same price for those petals and wbbs. not sure on elephant tho.
    ex news manager
    Dodongo dislikes smoke

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not sure about the elephant - maybe wait a bit before it gets raised on habbox, I've seen several selling for 145-150. The rest I agree with though

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123