Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    I really like the room but I find it's not always good wiring a user teleports to furni into a different bit because if the wired fails people just walk into the gaming bit and cause a bit of trouble. Also, people would try to glitch the wired and get in (I know I'd try.. ). It's easy enough to kick, I guess. Like mentioned above, the line is a little too small, always quite annoying when someone that's just played the game gets a chance to play the game as easily as someone who may have been queuing for a long time. I do like the new soil patch things though, they look nice.
    Oh yeah that's quite a fair point . I shall have to think of something to do about that. I might extend the line so that it goes straight round to the door and then move the entire gaming area 1 space over? .

Yes I adored the new Autumny patches, so brilliantly themed.
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The room looks fine and I love the sort of theme you've gone for. Maybe hide the wired, but apart from that I don't see any problems at all.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    Oh yeah that's quite a fair point . I shall have to think of something to do about that. I might extend the line so that it goes straight round to the door and then move the entire gaming area 1 space over? .

Yes I adored the new Autumny patches, so brilliantly themed.
    Yeah, it would look pretty good. I think it's just me being really picky about people running in and delaying the game.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    Yeah, it would look pretty good. I think it's just me being really picky about people running in and delaying the game.
    Na it is a fair point, I know there are people who just go on Habbo to be an annoyance and I don't fancy continuously kicking, so it'd be much easier if it was impossible xo
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

@Intersocial; yeh I have more!!!

And when did you get all that furni ;ooo

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by BamitsElfie! View Post
    @Intersocial; yeh I have more!!!

And when did you get all that furni ;ooo
    WOW I AM NOT ALWAYS POOR.

Good I will buy some more tonight and dividers xo xo
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pigperson

Latest Awards:

The room looks good and is nice and spacious but I think the thing you can improve on is the furni selection because it looks a bit mismatched with the hay and savannah in the host area and jungle corners instead of lodge corners. Lastly a bigger line would be nice for the people who get pushed in front of and maybe hide the wired.

Will

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

I actually really like the room. You do need the furni you said you needed, but apart from that, it looks great. I'd also hide the wired so it would look even better though. And you do need a bigger queue..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12