Seen this on Facebook about half an hour ago. Since Habboween is coming to an end they have decided to deduct credits from buying costumes. It only now costs you pumpkins!
![]()

Seen this on Facebook about half an hour ago. Since Habboween is coming to an end they have decided to deduct credits from buying costumes. It only now costs you pumpkins!
![]()
Ross | former senior hxhd, events organiser x5, and rare values x
Hope they do it with the furni for a day.
i wonder what kind of people like those status'
Good news for me cause I have an awful lot of pumpkins to get rid of :]
/
They are doing everything to get money and then they do this? wtf?
GR!!!!! I would buy them for credits![]()
Thanks for posting this. Had some pumpkins left over so I bought a few of the snake effects woot![]()
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
I don't even have any pumpkins, I would prefer it if they had a credit option.
Will
Totally defeating the object, players were first annoyed that they needed to BUY Credits to buy the items and such - now it's still the same problem, point?
I think they did this because they'll be getting rid of pumpkins as halloween is over, so we can get rid of the ones that we have spare. I've bought loads of effects and I'm glad that they have done this, but I would also like for their to be a credit option for users too.
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!