HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Galaxy S4

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    Since when did talktime take more battery than a video
    I don't know how it works but probably because the phone has to use the signal/3G to do the call and where as the video doesn't need to be "connected" to anything so it doesn't drain the battery as much? Then again it could just be said for marketing reasons but then that would also be misleading but yeah.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Not surprised by this but Apple did a new page about their iPhone after the Galaxy S4 was announced:

http://www.apple.com/iphone/why-iphone/

Source: http://9to5mac.com/2013/03/16/follow...-slam-android/
    It's nice to see Apple haven't retired the Apple Reality Distortion FieldĀ®

The way they're trying to sell Apple only features is hilarious. It would be like Ford saying "Only Ford cars have MyFord Touch". You don't say! And do they really think people are going to believe a company made review of their product? It's like asking North Korea why they're not evil, and they write their own review on how amazing they are as a utopia. External sources provide the best reviews, and those sources state near enough the opposite to some of these claims. Heck, Apple say their battery life is amazing, yet Samsung, who will have bias towards their own products, state that the battery life on their products are much higher than on the iPhone, so they've shot themselves in the foot.

It's reminiscent of their failed advertising campaigns in the UK, where their claims were laughed at by the general public, who are not as stupid as they may seem.

That said, the reveal show for the S4 was pretty awful. That doesn't mean the phone is though.

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    I don't know how it works but probably because the phone has to use the signal/3G to do the call and where as the video doesn't need to be "connected" to anything so it doesn't drain the battery as much? Then again it could just be said for marketing reasons but then that would also be misleading but yeah.
    Well, this is Apple - they had their advertisements removed from British High Streets and televisions for having misleading information. I assume this page is for the US public who are either stupid or like the idea of a dream world
    Last edited by GommeInc; 17-03-2013 at 03:52 PM.

Tokens

Launch was a disaster, I can't say much about the phone but the consensus seems to be it's not much of an upgrade, as Matt said much like iPhone 4 -> 4s.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    Yeh i'd say so, I wouldnt mind the phone to be glass completely like iPhone mind, But I see where you are coming from
    I'm not too sure about the iPhone glass. It looks nice but then a lot of people get cases that don't show how nice it actually is to protect it. I want a phone that looks okay but will last. My s2 seems to be good not sure if the s3 was more fragile or not though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

its all a bit meh, i'll definitely be staying with my nexus 4 now and getting a cheaper contract

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Looks like both the UK and US won't actually get the 8 core processor now but Samsung haven't given a reason. I don't get the point in announcing high specs and then not giving large chunks of your audience them

Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt View Post
    Looks like both the UK and US won't actually get the 8 core processor now but Samsung haven't given a reason. I don't get the point in announcing high specs and then not giving large chunks of your audience them
    source?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mrwoooooooo View Post
    source?
    http://www.knowyourmobile.com/samsun...os-5-action-uk

Loads of other articles online. We will get a quad core with more ram and more ghz. I've read someone hearing a rumor that the 8 core chip doesn't support 4g but as Samsung hasn't made any announcements I don't know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12