
'This post is password protected. To view it please enter your password below:'
Erm, can you copy and paste what it says?
probably to do with the group fansite owners being added into.
also there is a furni on puk about it. its same size as tent!
I know what it's about but I don't know If I'm allowed to say. But the title of the article should give you a good clue![]()
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
HFFM have added this picture:
![]()
The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!