i like it tbh
if .com got one, it could link to help desk

i like it tbh
if .com got one, it could link to help desk
i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared
It's a good idea but with these staffs, I dont believe this is going to happen...
Looks kool but I can see how some fansites may abuse this and ruin it for all.
Not surprised really, I've seen this Vado guy on Habbo, and the way he acts really makes me cringe. He's really up himself, so it doesn't surprise me that he was refused.
He would have suggested it/asked for it in one of the previous fansite meetings which I do remember him doing.
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
Then if he has staff contact, why on earth does he follow staff around the hotel like a lost sheep?
Anyway, I think it could be a good idea, but if Habbo are still allowing tumblr websites as fansites then maybe that needs reworking before a lounge gets created.
He would have had staff contact in the past as he was a fansite rep, that's before the whole HabboSecerts blackout drama by the way![]()
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
It looks like it will be a nice place for hangouts if it was ever implemented.
Scream and shout
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!