Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,641
    Tokens
    4,896
    Habbo
    Mark

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    once i think

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    690
    Tokens
    5,879

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Since I remember I always logged in Christmas Day

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    15,747
    Tokens
    25,786
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Hmm, I think I may have come online last year for a few mins to send christmas message to those online! Unless that was the year before .

    Not online very often

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    8,911
    Tokens
    7,620
    Habbo
    J25T

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Logged on in 2006 to get the Christmas badge, but never did any other year

  5. #15
    Ekelektra's Avatar
    Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,621
    Tokens
    36,542
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I did last year and probably the year before to say Merry Christmas to friends, but it wasn't for long because we had people over all day
    ​
    Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,746
    Tokens
    26,295
    Habbo
    Daltron

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I will log on for like 10 mins to get any badges avail otherwise no

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Unicorn Land
    Posts
    676
    Tokens
    3,828
    Habbo
    yvviL

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Wow, I feel so loserish compared to everyone else but yes, I do. Mainly because I don't have a big family or Christmas traditions and am stuck at home all day. It wouldn't be for long though.
    yvviL

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    england
    Posts
    1,245
    Tokens
    369
    Habbo
    !:random!:!

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    nope ive never logged in on christmas day, however i probably will this year because ill be on my tablet all day while spending time with my family Multi-tasking only skilled people can do it


    !:random!:! / Becky
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/bonkers_becky





  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,393
    Tokens
    881

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    have done before but I actually have someone to spend time with

    she's morphine, queen of my vaccine

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    17,006
    Tokens
    26,366
    Habbo
    e5

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    have done b4.

    i usually do for a badge, just log in n log off but dont play as much now so dunno if I will. but now you made this thread I probs will

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •