Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

Default Do you have a job?

Do you have a job? Give a brief description if you want

I am currently working in a Chinese takeaway and have done for months now, almost a year actually. Two nights a week at £6 an hour, considering I'm 15 I can't complain at all.

So nice to have money to have money to find my clothes habit cos my parents refuse to pay for anything and have done since I started working about two years ago. Independence is not fun, life lessons learnt though whilst all my friends live off their parents I guess
    Always have courage and be kind

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

It's annoying how your worse off when you don't work as to when you do work

I work full time for a company that supplies clothing to army camps, mainly under armour but also other essentials like boots, maximuscle, SIS amongst lots of other products. Lots of stuff I make use of and good since I get it cheap
    Last edited by e5; 10-03-2014 at 08:43 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

nope i've never had a job lol college takes up too much of my time and too lazy to do anything else

i'm getting my cv and stuff sorted for as soon as i finish for summer though. i'm determined to get a temp place somewhere!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

had a job since i was 15 constantly, been almost 3 months since i've had one now and i probably wont get one until may just so i can focus on exams

really miss the money, and also hate all the free time! much rather be working

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

Yes I've worked as a waiter in a 4 star hotel for about 18 months now and to be honest its **** but its money during college and they always have hours they can give me. I get paid £6 pound an hour. Can't complain really except that some of the managers there are completely up their own arses.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

I work at a comic book store, checking people out, stocking shelves, etc. It's really awesome cos I get to be around things I love.

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I work in a four star hotel in a Kids Club during seasonal holidays. Basically when the kids are off school, I'm working in the kids club.
    During the term I work in the five star Leisure Centre of the hotel

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

no i had a temp job in asda though

i want to write a cv but i have NO work experience

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Nah, no matter how hard I try I just can't find one :/ I don't think it helps that I have very little hours (what with college four days a week and work placement two days a week giving me really only all day Sunday available...) I feel like the only way ill get a job is through knowing people but hopefully ill have more luck come summertime!

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

I have a job interview event thingy idk next week for asda

But no currently no job

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast