View Poll Results: Rate this film out of 5 (1=Worst & 5=Best)

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    1 14.29%
  • 2

    1 14.29%
  • 3

    0 0%
  • 4

    2 28.57%
  • 5

    3 42.86%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    13,169
    Tokens
    21,960
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    plz sumone find her english subtitles she needs to watch it !


    pigged 25/08/2019



  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    17,702
    Tokens
    61,194
    Habbo
    Habbic

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    buy netflix empired

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,986
    Tokens
    1,829

    Latest Awards:


  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,958
    Tokens
    15,454
    Habbo
    thms

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    ur gonna get a warning m8

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,986
    Tokens
    1,829

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thms View Post
    ur gonna get a warning m8
    thanks for your contribution

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,958
    Tokens
    15,454
    Habbo
    thms

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    wat contribution

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    7,427
    Tokens
    13,424
    Habbo
    Empired

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I just finished it and I'm not a big fan. I don't like a lot of gore and death and I found it difficult to understand what was going on because I was either reading the subtitles OR looking at what was happening (still thanks for the link kyle). I'm glad I watched it though but I still wouldn't see it again.

    I didn't really understand quite a few bits at all:

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    13,169
    Tokens
    21,960
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    I just finished it and I'm not a big fan. I don't like a lot of gore and death and I found it difficult to understand what was going on because I was either reading the subtitles OR looking at what was happening (still thanks for the link kyle). I'm glad I watched it though but I still wouldn't see it again.

    I didn't really understand quite a few bits at all:
    ahh this stuff is hard for me to remember but from what i remember:
    Last edited by buttons; 23-01-2015 at 06:59 PM.


    pigged 25/08/2019



  9. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,956
    Tokens
    7,870

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Haven't watched recently but really love the film it's kind of a hunger games for adults. It might be gory but it's quite emotional to. There's actually a sequel but its not really that good but I'd recommend the book, the headmaster character is a lot different among some other things but it's a great read, i've got some of the mangas to but never got round to reading them

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,245
    Tokens
    2,075
    Habbo
    vls

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    ooer dis luks fun x

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •