Hi guys I've signed up to the forum. I really enjoy Habbo and all things to do with it. I'm really looking forward to meeting some of you and progressing my Habbo knowledge. Please contact me at anytimeHarry Miles.
Hi guys I've signed up to the forum. I really enjoy Habbo and all things to do with it. I'm really looking forward to meeting some of you and progressing my Habbo knowledge. Please contact me at anytimeHarry Miles.
Welcome to Habbox forums♥
Life♥
Hey Harry! Welcome to the forums! Hope you stick around!
Welcome to the forum, Harry![]()
Welcome to habbox![]()
Former: Habboxlive dj (Oddy), Content designer, Pixel artist, Forum moderator, Forum developer
Welcome to Habbox![]()
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
What a random name! Welcome santaman!
welcome to habboxi hope you stick around x
welcome x
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!