It's a shame about how scripted it all is like I dunno how scripted the Cardiff one will be but if it's anything like yorkshire I won't be watching

It's a shame about how scripted it all is like I dunno how scripted the Cardiff one will be but if it's anything like yorkshire I won't be watching
We can't get these in Australia. In saying that, I just spent 40 mins watching Educating The East End on youtube. I actually like things like this.
Ah yes, loved Educating Yorkshire - I'll have to watch this.
Probably shouldn't watch any TV then as the majority of that is scripted.
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
Loving the sarcastic response there, Matthew. What was the point?
When it leads you to believe it's not scripted and almost like a documentary there's no point in watching it if it is actually scripted.
i was crying so much during mushraffs speech ahhh![]()
i love all the educating shows tho so i will watch this on replay now
and lmao that girl annoyed me so jmuch jordan but she made me laugh
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!