Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

I've grown up with MS Word and the little clip, that mascot! It's a perfect offline option

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

One thing I've seen with Google docs that I really liked is if you had invited a couple people view and edit a file. You all can be on there editing and making comments to it all together. Everyone shows up as a different colour and logs everyone who joins.
    I think that feature would be handy in a business that has people who are in different locations and such.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    One thing I've seen with Google docs that I really liked is if you had invited a couple people view and edit a file. You all can be on there editing and making comments to it all together. Everyone shows up as a different colour and logs everyone who joins.
    I think that feature would be handy in a business that has people who are in different locations and such.
    You can do the same with Office.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    You can do the same with Office.
    Oh really? I haven't seen it done maybe that's why I only assumed Google docs had that feature. Very interesting. I know what I'm doing on Monday haha

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    Oh really? I haven't seen it done maybe that's why I only assumed Google docs had that feature. Very interesting. I know what I'm doing on Monday haha
    It depends how your organisation is set up but you probably won't be able to.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

It depends how your organisation is set up but you probably won't be able to.
    Is it based upon what level they chose (as in like Standard, Professional, Etc.) I know we have all the Microsoft applications and such.
    I know it would benefit the company I work for... I'll have to look into this.
    Thanks for telling me.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

No, the level determines which applications are included in the package (Outlook, Access, etc).

Collab is available on their online service (Office 365) or SharePoint on-prem.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

No, the level determines which applications are included in the package (Outlook, Access, etc).

Collab is available on their online service (Office 365) or SharePoint on-prem.
    Oh we use office 365.. well, not use it... but it definitely is there.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rokgal-V2.0

Latest Awards:

Much prefer Word for work purposes or for anything with pictures in as I often have trouble moving/adding pictures in google docs.
    Liked using google docs at school due purely because of auto save and being able to access my work at home easily!

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Only ever used google docs once. Prefer word.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12