Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,601
    Tokens
    75,952
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

    Latest Awards:

    Default [Hxmas] Snowmen versus Elves! ~Ends December 21st




    As you know, our theme this year for Habboxmas 2022 splits us up into two teams, snowmen and elves!

    Although I'm sure most of you selected a team based on how you could dress your Habbo, your prefences may be a little different if you had to decide which to be in real life.

    So, for this competition I want to know.. would you rather be a snowman or an elf and why?

    Each entrant will receive 2 points towards Habboxmas.
    One lucky winner will receive an additional 1 point towards Habboxmas.
    One additional winner will receive 5c.

    No pointless posting or your entry will not count and be removed.
    Last edited by tbl; 15-12-2022 at 05:23 PM.
    Like Chipmunks Liked
    Love ErickSloth Loved

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Country
    United States of America
    Posts
    12,098
    Tokens
    10,147
    Habbo
    __tbl

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    This comp is now open!

  3. #3
    .Nat's Avatar
    .Nat is offline Help Desk Manager
    Forum Moderator
    Room Builder



    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,832
    Tokens
    61,179
    Habbo
    .Nat

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I would rather be an elf because I hate snow
    Love ErickSloth Loved

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    24
    Tokens
    1,931
    Habbo
    mazealt

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I would rather be an elf. The thought of being permanently cold makes me want to shiver.
    Love ErickSloth Loved

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    348
    Tokens
    3,566
    Habbo
    E.r.i.c.k!

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    elf because I have always loved them

  6. #6
    _spirit's Avatar
    _spirit is offline HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser
    Room Builder



    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,561
    Tokens
    25,831
    Habbo
    _spirit
    Origins
    spirit

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I’d rather be a snowman because I love olaf

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    531
    Tokens
    16,325
    Habbo
    IAmDaBlack

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    snowman cause elves are santa's slaves

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,254
    Tokens
    31,525
    Habbo
    Chipmunks

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Snowman cause I’m shaped like one
    Laugh jamiexo Laughed

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    69
    Tokens
    2,365
    Habbo
    LeChiongster

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    elf because elves are lucky i think

  10. #10

    Default

    snowman olaf because its cute

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •