Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Gallantry

Latest Awards:

We are so back

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Feels like 2004 again.

Quote Originally Posted by Method View Post
    I really feel like killing her with my own hands..
    i dont know wot u mean grab my willy n give it a tug wot if it falls of i want proper tutorials

Tokens
    Habbo
    Paige.

Latest Awards:

I hope they bring back battleball
    cats > you

Tokens
    Habbo
    ThreeTwoSix

Latest Awards:

My first experience of Habbo was in 2010 so I never got to play this era of the hotel, but it's definitely cool to see the 'origins' and where it all pretty much started!

A nice refreshing experience and feels almost like a fresh start for the game / Sulake.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Anti alias turned off for Volter Goldfish and UI.....unique sprites for zoomed out habbos and furni... Hotel view screen.....object mottos....weird room layouts and swimming pool mimicry with blue rugs...30FPS... dude...SUDDENLY THIS GAME MAKES SENSE???OK, I'm half kidding. I'm a post-Wired spoon feed Habbo, it's almost like I am in need for learning how to play from scratch. Maybe purchasing a CRT monitor will enhance my experience! It's the decate of nostalgia baiting, boys and girls!! by the way, my habbo is called lucpix

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post
    Anti alias turned off for Volter Goldfish and UI.....unique sprites for zoomed out habbos and furni... Hotel view screen.....object mottos....weird room layouts and swimming pool mimicry with blue rugs...30FPS... dude...SUDDENLY THIS GAME MAKES SENSE???OK, I'm half kidding. I'm a post-Wired spoon feed Habbo, it's almost like I am in need for learning how to play from scratch. Maybe purchasing a CRT monitor will enhance my experience! It's the decate of nostalgia baiting, boys and girls!! by the way, my habbo is called lucpix
    Oh man, your forum signature brought back some fond memories!

Tokens
    Habbo
    cabbage (origins)

Latest Awards:

yo everyone add me i'm cabbage on origins x
    no
    Shocked LUCPIX Shocked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Userbars are something else, aren't they? When I embedded them into my sig place they were already last-decade, though~

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if anyone is on origins add me please names bmw just been logging on building rooms waiting for battle ball to come back certainly didn't think id be doing that again 20 years later

Tokens
    Habbo
    demela

Exclamation Navigating the Dark Side of Habbo Hotel Origins: Gambling, RWT & Legal Loopholes

In this video, we dive deep into the hidden issues within Habbo Hotel Origins, from online gambling and real-world trading to the loopholes that make it all possible. With little enforcement of bans, black market activities continue to thrive, often exposing young players to dangerous gambling habits and cryptocurrency transactions.

In this video, we dive deep into the hidden issues within Habbo Hotel Origins, from online gambling and real-world trading to the loopholes that make it all possible. With little enforcement of bans, black market activities continue to thrive, often exposing young players to dangerous gambling habits and cryptocurrency transactions.In this video, we dive deep into the hidden issues within Habbo Hotel Origins, from online gambling and real-world trading to the loopholes that make it all possible. With little enforcement of bans, black market activities continue to thrive, often exposing young players to dangerous gambling habits and cryptocurrency transactions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12