Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 10 of 473 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    I'll report all the food DVDs I find in this thread.
    Food DVDs? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense...

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMacC View Post
    I was rewatching this AMV Chris sent me a while back, how awesome is it even if it is 3 years old - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CZUquFacpc
    Probably one of the best I've seen, the sync is perfect
    Great AMV by the best AMV editor OF ALL TIME but not the best.

Just watched Eden 7, Chris is at the expo so I'll leave this for him to answer when he gets back. What the hell happened to Takizawa, who got dosed with that illusion stuff him or Morimi. Also did Kuroha really sprout wings or was that the illusion drug messing with Morimi?
    Argh, so confusing.
    I'm not going to read that because it obviously contains spoilers for the episode but I'll reply after I've seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    Good lol just dont wanna pay money for another subbed dub.
    The Gurren Lagann DVD was at the expo a month before it's actual release. I bought one and I assure you the boxset itself is amazing, as is the extras. I'll check to see how good the content on the discs are later.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 24-05-2009 at 08:29 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Klkl wish i had gone to the expo. were handing out One Piece posters. thats only thing i care about But yes ill be buying those dvds if there good.

The amv was good i just didnt like the song lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They were also handing out free DVDs. I have like four copies of the first volume of The Slayers, three different volumes of Wolfs Rain and one volume of Gundam. They were all from the freebie by my friends who didn't want them. They'll make me a nice profit on ebay. I could have got even more freebies - wish I did!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You should of then built a tower of free dvds
    No longer active on here

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Bro got a copy of DB movie so i watched it it. Reallllly bad dont waste your time with it -.- acting is terrible

Tokens

Latest Awards:

When I go to that expo next year Im going to get so much free stuff and then it's going to sit in my clothes closet for years.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You don't get that much free stuff you know.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just watched Eden 7, Chris is at the expo so I'll leave this for him to answer when he gets back. What the hell happened to Takizawa, who got dosed with that illusion stuff him or Morimi. Also did Kuroha really sprout wings or was that the illusion drug messing with Morimi?
    Argh, so confusing.
    It's all an illusion. Saki must have been injected with something as she was making her way up to the room. Akira fell unconscious because of his wounds and Kuroha bandaged him up. Kuroha can't really have wings, it doesn't fit with the rest of the series. Also, the person Kuroha took with her probably was Osugi. On her phone it said 'super illusion material, three varieties' so disguising his face must have been one of the three illusions. It really isn't that confusing. Akira had a strange hallucination an episode or two ago so why are you surprised at this?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh I cant remember that
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Remember when all of those strange white bodies started talking to and bundling Akira after he jumped off the bridge at one of the missile destroyed sections of Japan.