That's not true I just like being pretty. I have more than enough genital mass to remind me that I'm a male, I don't need to hate all things feminine to feel manly

That's not true I just like being pretty. I have more than enough genital mass to remind me that I'm a male, I don't need to hate all things feminine to feel manly
Scotland should be booted out of the union, given our entire supply of alcohol for a week and us Englishfolk can sit back as they end up killing themselves as the only good thing Scotland is for is punching and being useless.
If we booted Scotland out they'd fail within a goddamn year. And nobody except the Scottish would care.
visit my internet web site on the internet
http://dong.engineer/
it is just videos by bill wurtz videos you have been warned
Wales, Ireland & Scotland should not have their own parliaments/assemblies, they should all be part of one British Government, or all be independent.
DJ Robbie
Former Jobs: Events Organiser, News Reporter, HxHD
i hate feminism. it's probably not an unpopular opinion generally, but as a woman other women think you should be for feminism.
na.
Democracy is not the best for of a government.
anyway
No one is truly original, so stop trying so hard to convince people you are.
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!