Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 106 of 473 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 4721
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

My brother has Modern Warfare 2 as well but I'm not really a Call of Duty fan. Also, more Wii's are sold per month than 360's. Sorry but the Wii is still the fastest selling console of all time, even though it only has like ten good games.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Drunken Chats with a japanese guy are fun was up town and mate was to drunk and feel next to him so we ended up sitting near him chatting away about anime and stuff was good. Thinks Bleach and Naruto are overated crap. Was a nice guy. lol

And i hardly touch my wii now, last thing i played was One Piece. that was way back in like june. need to buy part 2 soon tho. And my ps3 tho im buying Xbox due to L4D and COD since everyone seems to have cod for the 360 so bleh christmas time. Overtime = Double time = More money to waste

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    My brother has Modern Warfare 2 as well but I'm not really a Call of Duty fan. Also, more Wii's are sold per month than 360's. Sorry but the Wii is still the fastest selling console of all time, even though it only has like ten good games.
    Yer well all the ppl who buy it, buy it for wii fit.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lNaughtynemo View Post
    Yer well all the ppl who buy it, buy it for wii fit.
    I know, Wii Fit is raking in the benjamins.

Also, these were the days eh lNaughtyNemo. :8
    Last edited by Neversoft; 05-12-2009 at 11:08 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We been defending anime for more than 2 years now. Good times!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Seeing as the Christmas season is coming up what are you all hoping to get. Finally sorted my bank out with PayPal and waiting for my Debit card to come for instant transfers so I can buy some DVDs.
    I'm doing some Business Studies coursework right now while listening to Stairway Generation lawl.
    I've decided over Christmas I'm going to catch up to all the anime I have been watching (Gintama, Bleach, Naruto, FMA:Brotherhood, Hitman Reborn, DBKai) and then watch the movie about Christmas, Chris recommended. Forgot it's name, refresh me someone?
    No longer active on here

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Shouldnt be watching Kai. Even tho it cuts out filler, half the cast have been replaced, silly edits, Its edited to take out violence and middle fingers.

Really don't know why.. DBKAI airs at 9:00am in japan and it cuts out all the violence and stuff and One Piece Airs straight afterwards and they have people being shot etc =/
    I have my Dragon Box so don't care for kai

Postman brought me my One Piece 3D adventure thing.
    Still waiting on bunch of books, OP and hajime no ippo dvd.

UnsraW announce a Euro tour and dont come to uk
    Obsessing over this band atm
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCN-fkriTXM

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMacC View Post
    then watch the movie about Christmas, Chris recommended. Forgot it's name, refresh me someone?
    It's only a few pages back! Anyway, it's called Tokyo Godfathers. I'm glad you have decided to watch it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

was on zavvi last night and seen some sort of christmas anime anyway.

i'll leave that movie for when its nearer christmas

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Christmas anime doesn't exist except from Tokyo Godfathers. A was looking for a Christmas themed anime a while back and a couple of series had a single Christmas episode here and there, but thats it! Thank god for Tokyo Godfathers.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 08-12-2009 at 07:44 PM.