HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Who do you hate the most.

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Manchester United

10 27.78%
  • Manchester City

6 16.67%
  • Liverpool

2 5.56%
  • Chelsea

2 5.56%
  • Arsenal

2 5.56%
  • Aston Villa

2 5.56%
  • Bayern Munich

0 0%
  • Barcelona

0 0%
  • Real Madrid

1 2.78%
  • Inter Milan

0 0%
  • AC Milan

0 0%
  • Celtic

0 0%
  • Rangers

2 5.56%
  • I Hold No Hate

6 16.67%
  • Other (Post)

3 8.33%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    Well I haven't read the previous page so I haven't seen what you have been saying, simple explanation to your over-sized post, young mon.
    Just read them? :rolleyes:

Basically you'll come for a point. You'll come with either five at the back with four in midfield or four at the back with five in midfield. You'll stick ten men behind the ball for the majority of the game. You'll slug it out and make it hard for the likes of Robinho and Adebayor. City will need to get an early goal so you push forward, creating space for use to dominate the game. If we don't then we'll be in for a long afternoon. You'll defend and defend then if it's still 0:0 by around the 70th minute you'll start to gain confidence and go for a smash and grab because in theory our players should be tired.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Must we all argue.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lBlue View Post
    Just read them? :rolleyes:

Basically you'll come for a point. You'll come with either five at the back with four in midfield or four at the back with five in midfield. You'll stick ten men behind the ball for the majority of the game. You'll slug it out and make it hard for the likes of Robinho and Adebayor. City will need to get an early goal so you push forward, creating space for use to dominate the game. If we don't then we'll be in for a long afternoon. You'll defend and defend then if it's still 0:0 by around the 70th minute you'll start to gain confidence and go for a smash and grab because in theory our players should be tired.
    Yeah and I mainly agree with that, I just don't agree that we will 100% defend as apart from Mancienne and Foley our defence is shakey to say the least.

And I will read it later, I just can't be bothered reading through your posts because after a hard day at work I really couldn't be bothered reading, sorry if it came across funnily.

But yes, we will defend but not all the time, as our defence won't be able to cope with it for 70 minutes none stop, I reckon they'll play the long ball up to Keogh, like you said, to relieve the pressure and then wait for Doyle to run in behind, or for Jarvis to make a run down the line.
    Last edited by StefanWolves; 21-08-2009 at 02:44 PM.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    Yeah and I mainly agree with that, I just don't agree that we will 100% defend as apart from Mancienne and Foley our defence is shakey to say the least.

And I will read it later, I just can't be bothered reading through your posts because after a hard day at work I really couldn't be bothered reading, sorry if it came across bias.

But yes, we will defend but not all the time, as our defence won't be able to cope with it for 70 minutes none stop, I reckon they'll play the long ball up to Keogh, like you said, to relieve the pressure and then wait for Doyle to run in behind, or for Jarvis to make a run down the line.
    Exactly, it'll be the same when we play Burnley (not too sure about Birmingham). It doesn't help you when you're away and we're having a record attendance for an opener at COMS tomorrow.

We just need to get an early goal which will make space for Robinho and Adebayor. Either way I believe we'll see Tevez and Ireland because of the work rate. Robinho tends to shy away when the opposing team is defending a fair bit, he doesn't seem himself. Don't get me wrong, he'll pop up every now and then but not as much as he would if we opened you up a bit.

If you conceed early and I was a Wolves fan I'd be worried because it'll mean you'll be making big gaps trying to get a goal back. If it's still 0:0 into the latter stages I'd be a bit excited because you'll be booting it up for a smash and grab, add our frustration you could steal something.

Just hoping we get an early goal.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Couldn't agree more, I just hope we don't concede the early goal, but with our defence... I'm not too confident, just hope Mancienne (and Foley, but I think he's still injured?) plays like he has done for the first two games, then we'll have a chance, Berra coming back from injury will help too, great Crappy Craddock out of the team.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flamedragon3

Doyle is back out of injury too so that will help you aswell.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011