Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

o and another thing, the reputation thing in usercp is wayyy too hard to read, i liked the old one.

drink up this bottle of yeah
    and P A I N T your body on me

Tokens
    Habbo
    sct

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Oli View Post
    It really has always been like that
    it hasn't lol, well it only has in the habboxlive forum but that's cause i have mod permissions in there
    en ta beauté gît ma mort et ma vie

Tokens
    Habbo
    Circadia

Latest Awards:

urr well i sorta like it but i dont like how big the main page is its like i'm not blind i can see it when its small. plus its really annoying when i go onto threads and some of the pictures haven't shrunk. And where is User CP :S

'On top of the world, on top of it all,
    trying to feel invincible.'

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's always been like that Maybe you're just noticing it now!
    No its not. Its been like that for you as you were a smod and now a admin which gives you forum wide permissions.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JustAbii.x View Post
    urr well i sorta like it but i dont like how big the main page is its like i'm not blind i can see it when its small. plus its really annoying when i go onto threads and some of the pictures haven't shrunk. And where is User CP :S
    UserCP is right at the top of the page in the right, under "Settings", might get this changed to UserCP cause it's causing some confusion

The reason for your images not shrinking is due to the fact we have disabled the image resizer temporarily.

No Saurav, it was like that before I was a mod because I remember trying to see if it would actually work (A).
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

It does seem a bit big. Sex's signature looks enormous however I am sure we will get used to it and everybody is having plenty of practice using it in this thread.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Luke367

Latest Awards:

The forum looks like MYBB forum! XD

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No Saurav, it was like that before I was a mod because I remember trying to see if it would actually work (A).
    Nope as I have tried it before on the old forum ...
    You can only edit your own thread using that.

What Myke means is that it now lets us double click on every thread title (even if its not ours) and it brings up the edit bit. Before we could only do that for our own threads.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Circadia

Latest Awards:

UserCP is right at the top of the page in the right, under "Settings", might get this changed to UserCP cause it's causing some confusion

The reason for your images not shrinking is due to the fact we have disabled the image resizer temporarily.

Ty oli :}
    Edit : soz for double posting ;/ also i just went on to someone's homepage it looks really wired shouldn't the info be on the right side of the screen not the left (by info I mean like last visitors) and shouldn't the writing be big like the rest of the forum :S
    Last edited by Circadia; 06-03-2010 at 10:20 AM.

'On top of the world, on top of it all,
    trying to feel invincible.'

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

K overall I think this was a great update and I like the non-habbo light skin
    -I don't really like the userbars, well the VIP ones mainly
    -When I select postbit to the left it's still at the top? :S

Not online very often

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast