benequalsten

10 for Mr. Ben!
edit:
10 for Mrs. Ami!
Last edited by Mr.Sam; 08-11-2006 at 09:29 PM.
(゚Д゚≡゚Д゚)
Roy: [singing] We don't need no education.
Moss: Yes you do; you've just used a double negative
ninininine
I dunno if your the person i think you are but hey 10./10
six out of ten.
dunno u but umm 7/10![]()
I never knew,
I never knew that everything was falling through
That everyone I knew was waiting on a queue
To turn and run when all I needed was the truth
Posts:
1000-1250-1500-1750-2000
umm 5?
Dont really use the forum too often but ive seen posts by you and stuff
Uk has a literacy rate of 99%, Why must that 1% of people play Habbo?What happened to your educational system?Do you value educational at all?
havent seen you on the forum beforeso about 2/10
lol i know you on habbo though :]
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!