Page 123 of 206 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2051

Thread: True or False?

  1. #1221
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,230
    Tokens
    1,791

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    True.

    You've brushed your hair today.

  2. #1222
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,918
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    false

    you just posted in this thread?
    I don't accept pm's, instead leave a message on my profile aka vistor message thing.


    Rep means nothing to me, thats why I even say I dislike +reps.

    Cool List: Mario, dinasaw, buttons, Drlacero, flyingjesus,hitman paulmaac,
    jesus (forum name),today, hitman and last but not least beautiful. 8),

    if I forgot you sign my visitor page.

  3. #1223
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,711
    Tokens
    100

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    true (now)

    You've benn in Turkey

  4. #1224
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,918
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    false

    you are a forum member
    I don't accept pm's, instead leave a message on my profile aka vistor message thing.


    Rep means nothing to me, thats why I even say I dislike +reps.

    Cool List: Mario, dinasaw, buttons, Drlacero, flyingjesus,hitman paulmaac,
    jesus (forum name),today, hitman and last but not least beautiful. 8),

    if I forgot you sign my visitor page.

  5. #1225
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,711
    Tokens
    100

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    True

    you're not a forum member

  6. #1226
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,918
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    false

    ur a funny person?
    I don't accept pm's, instead leave a message on my profile aka vistor message thing.


    Rep means nothing to me, thats why I even say I dislike +reps.

    Cool List: Mario, dinasaw, buttons, Drlacero, flyingjesus,hitman paulmaac,
    jesus (forum name),today, hitman and last but not least beautiful. 8),

    if I forgot you sign my visitor page.

  7. #1227
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Norn Iron love
    Posts
    974
    Tokens
    122

    Default

    False

    You have a False personality?

  8. #1228
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,918
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    false

    u like habbo?
    I don't accept pm's, instead leave a message on my profile aka vistor message thing.


    Rep means nothing to me, thats why I even say I dislike +reps.

    Cool List: Mario, dinasaw, buttons, Drlacero, flyingjesus,hitman paulmaac,
    jesus (forum name),today, hitman and last but not least beautiful. 8),

    if I forgot you sign my visitor page.

  9. #1229
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,162
    Tokens
    1,199

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    true

    I hate msb.

  10. #1230
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,711
    Tokens
    100

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    false

    you hate habbo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •