1. #12681
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Weymouth,Dorset
    Posts
    211
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    angel329

    Default

    i'd say 3/10 cos im sure ive seen u in the hotel one time but never heard of you.

  2. #12682
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    7,177
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    1/10. I am pretty sure this is the first time I have seen you!
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

  3. #12683
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kidlington, Oxford.
    Posts
    7,274
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nixt View Post
    1/10. I am pretty sure this is the first time I have seen you!
    10 for nixty!!!

  4. #12684
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Santas Grotto
    Posts
    2,443
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    um, if this is the craig who went out with kassie then 5.
    jesus christ, that's a pretty face.

  5. #12685
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,780
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    8 .


  6. #12686
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    luton, uk
    Posts
    3,497
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    1 . . .

  7. #12687
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Under the bridge
    Posts
    2,733
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    8 out of ten

  8. #12688
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,201
    Tokens
    100

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    9 I think for you!





  9. #12689
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Huntingdon (Cambridgeshire UK)
    Posts
    3,395
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    seen you around. 7

  10. #12690
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    7,177
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    8 out of 10.
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •