Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 135 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1477
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

omfg. avoided the results all day to watch this on the bbc. and omfg. surely, one of the best races ever. up there with Belgium 2008 and Canada 2011. i'm still shaking. i'm so amazed they didn't touch, and wow. just what great racing.

and how dominant are Mercedes? a one minute lead before the safety car, and a 23 seconds lead in just the 10 laps at the end. absolutely amazing.

and lewis. wow. holding off nico who was on the faster tyre, I was sure when the SC came out that Nico would take it, and even during the last few laps, I was still sure nico would get it.

And throughout the field, amazing overtakes. what an amazing race. absolutely fantastic.

this year is clearly lewis vs nico, every single race is going to be important. I feel like this is the new prost vs senna.

still shaking. aofhsdiufhsidfh9sudhflsdbfiusdfhksd.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Best race in a longgg time.

Amazed that Lewis held off Nico after that safety car. I doubt we will see another race like that in a while! Looks like it will be a straight fight for the championship. Really happy for Force India as well

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    omfg. avoided the results all day to watch this on the bbc. and omfg. surely, one of the best races ever. up there with Belgium 2008 and Canada 2011. i'm still shaking. i'm so amazed they didn't touch, and wow. just what great racing.

and how dominant are Mercedes? a one minute lead before the safety car, and a 23 seconds lead in just the 10 laps at the end. absolutely amazing.

and lewis. wow. holding off nico who was on the faster tyre, I was sure when the SC came out that Nico would take it, and even during the last few laps, I was still sure nico would get it.

And throughout the field, amazing overtakes. what an amazing race. absolutely fantastic.

this year is clearly lewis vs nico, every single race is going to be important. I feel like this is the new prost vs senna.

still shaking. aofhsdiufhsidfh9sudhflsdbfiusdfhksd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Best race in a longgg time.

Amazed that Lewis held off Nico after that safety car. I doubt we will see another race like that in a while! Looks like it will be a straight fight for the championship. Really happy for Force India as well
    Yep, that race really showed what Formula 1 was all about. Action throughout the race pretty much and not just from the front even those that was amazing racing from both Lewis and Nico.
    HabboHub.net - A Habbo Origins Fansite

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

first race i've watched start to finish this year, and damn it was a good one!
    hopefully book silverstone soon

but how awful are the engine sounds!

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by j0rd View Post
    first race i've watched start to finish this year, and damn it was a good one!
    hopefully book silverstone soon

but how awful are the engine sounds!
    They sound a bit louder in real life than you hear them on TV according to people but yeah I think a lot of people wish they were louder. But hey ho - We'll get used to that. Unless they somehow manage to make them louder but not sure how they will do that this year.

The problem is I also love the fact you can now hear the radios a lot clearer now...

Non-related:

You don't really see how fast they actually go on the TV due to the great camera work but this shows how fast and how quick they can slow down as well. Pretty awesome in a way!
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 07-04-2014 at 09:28 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Charz777

Latest Awards:

Such a tense race! My god.

I wasn't even paying attention to Vettel because Rosberg and Hamilton were making me stressed As well as all of the other on-goings.

I am starting to feel bad for Seb though He'll sort his **** out and get back in the game soon. I blame fatherhood, it's occupying his mind!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

"Lewis Hamilton praises Mercedes for lack of F1 team orders in Bahrain"

This is what it's all about! http://www.theguardian.com/sport/201...des-bahrain-f1

Although how long is it until they both take each other out of the race if they keep fighting like that in the next few races?

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    "Lewis Hamilton praises Mercedes for lack of F1 team orders in Bahrain"

This is what it's all about! http://www.theguardian.com/sport/201...des-bahrain-f1

Although how long is it until they both take each other out of the race if they keep fighting like that in the next few races?
    There is always that risk when you have team mates fighting each other. We have seen how it can go wrong but I personally don't believe team orders should be used at this point of the season - What we saw last week end was some fantastic driving by two very skilled and professional drivers. We wouldn't have saw that if team orders were put into place on that race. Wouldn't have got the action anyway that's for sure and the action is what the sport needs.

It's a tough one for sure...

Here's another article about it which you might want to read:

Keeping order at Mercedes: What Lowe's message meant and Merc's clever strategy

http://www1.skysports.com/f1/news/22...lever-strategy
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 08-04-2014 at 10:18 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Ferrari: Stefano Domenicali quits as boss of F1 team

The Italian team have struggled this season, failing to register a podium finish in the opening three races.

Domenicali, 48, who will be replaced by Marco Mattiacci, had been in charge since replacing Jean Todt in 2008.

Full article at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/27023145

Forced to go?

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Thought it wasn't going to end well in the last couple of laps in todays race for sure as you could see Nico gaining on Lewis quite a lot while Lewis was struggling. But thankfully Lewis was able to keep in front and win another race. Makes it to a total of 4 wins for him so far in a line? I think anyway. Mercs are really doing something well this year for sure.

Previous Habbox Roles