Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: bye bolt

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

That was my point, it isn't spam and you are right... sorry if my post didn't make that clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    How would it be spam, They are discussing his dismissal reason :S

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

Bye ByeBestManagerEver
    The House Always Wins
    -House Of Black-
    Say His Name And He Appears
    I Believe In Joe Hendry

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have to say I am really disappointed. Bolt I hope you can get this sorted, you have worked so hard and shown great dedication to Habbox.
    It's the quality of your posts that count, not the quantity!

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What information does Habbox possibly hold that is so important it can't be leaked anyway? I mean, by the time V7 comes out the features will be so 2010 anyway, so it can't be that - and I cannot think of any more topics of even slight interest to anyone on here.

This is Habbox, not the ******* NSA.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iLogan

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Payasam View Post
    This is Habbox, not the ******* NSA.
    ^^ this really ^^

everyone takes stuff so seriously on here, it's ridiculous. it's a shame to see Martin go but GM aren't stupid - they'll be aware of all his contributions to the site and how hard he's worked and won't fire him for leaking the colour scheme of V7 or something stupid and nit picking like that, i mean if he's been stealing event credits or "dating" 10 year olds then sure fire him. I'm sure they used their discretion....
    ex-hxl manager
    ex-event organizer
    ex-gfx designer
    ex-competition staff
    ex-content staff
    OFWGKΔ

Tokens
    Habbo
    Dragga

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Guessing the email from Sulake was about donations, the effects of which we'd have all found out pretty soon anyway. Or alternately, as assistant events manager he had no business being included in the email about that issue and the true fault lies with whichever member of upper management told him about it

By all means fire him for being useless at his job/a paedophile/embezzling but if Graham's not just talking nonsense then leaking is the least of the worries surrounding him
    Yeah like I'm sure he should have gotten the boot years ago for this Lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I realise this thread is now sort of just a thread for bashing management decisions but it is potentially bolt's final goodbye thread and I feel like it's kinda being derailed by hatred.

dear bolt xx your passion and enthusiasm for habbox was unrivalled and I just hope you're able to project that kind of thing into everything you do in the real world. Don't be so reserved, it's clear that you have the ability to positively affect the masses, don't let such zeal go to waste. Take this opportunity and go and start living your life properly outside of this virtual realm. Yes, there are friends youhave met here that will be there for life but they will be there for you if you work of habbox or not, you don't even need it. thanks very much for your services over the past... almost half a decade? (more?) and gl&hf with the future

kiss

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

awww =[ best of luck in the future xxx

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Bye Martin honey
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Aww. Thanks for all your work, martin