Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm agnostic.. after losing my brother and dad [whos anniversary is tonight- the irony >_>] I just cannot fully believe in a "merciful" God to be honest.
    I Threw My Pitchfork In Your Haystack Last Night
    Oo Arr Oo Arr.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No I don't, scientific evidence doesn't support it.

We had god to guide us before when science wasn't accepted, now that it is.. it only seems right to follow it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Artemidorus View Post
    I think If God apparently loves us all then he would let us all into heaven. Therefore I have no worries at all!

wouldn't it be annoying if that were true though, christians beleiving in a god all their life and then when you are in heaven you see someone there that was an athiest. I bet it would make you so annoyed
    God does love us! He loves us enough to give us freewill thats why you are able to choose if you except God as part of your life. If you except God and his only Son Jesus christ you will be welcomed into Heaven if you don't you go to hell but like I said before there is little diffirence between the two Hell is just full of selfishness and hate while Heaven is full of Genorosity and Love
    Last edited by Dan2nd; 21-03-2008 at 08:13 PM.
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I had a discussion with my ex last night concerning religion, if on monday this discussion's still going I'll take some extracts from the chatlog but atm I'm at my dad's
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Hushie

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jord View Post
    Yes or else the world wouldnt of been made and we wouldnt be here right now..
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostFace- View Post

the world

Adam eve

the galaxy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biohazard View Post
    Yes, there is, end of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord View Post
    You said it so right god sake people get it into your thick skull's HOW WAS THE WORLD MADE THEN?

Some of those quotes are really funny, not backed up with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Virgin Mary View Post

How very clever, though I fail to see how some apparently non-existent particles came together then blew up and made everything.
    Particles can just appear out of nowhere and disappear again. Also they can be in two places at once which makes it a lot more believable.

Religion has been around for many years and is just there to keep people under control. Also there is many different religions, how can they all be true?

About the bible:
    Yes, Jesus did exist but guess what? He was African. So why do Christians depict him as a white man?

And the 10 commandments, yes Moses did right them. But not under instruction of God. Under Instruction of the King. He wanted him to write them so that he could keep his people under control, thats why moses didn't want anyone else to come up to the mountain, because he was faking it.

Everything here is EVIDENCE not rumors. You can check around on the internet if you want.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zobex View Post
    About the bible:
    Yes, Jesus did exist but guess what? He was African. So why do Christians depict him as a white man?
    That is un true in the Uk yes we think of Jesus as a white man because the majority of the population is white. I think you'll find that in other parts of the world Jesus is also seen as a black man and sometimes asian its all to do with culture..
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Hushie

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dan2nd View Post
    That is un true in the Uk yes we think of Jesus as a white man because the majority of the population is white. I think you'll find that in other parts of the world Jesus is also seen as a black man and sometimes asian its all to do with culture..
    Yes i said christians not ALL christians. But he was african.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

erm ok... I don't understand why Jesus being african is an issue

Tokens
    Habbo
    cabbage (origins)

Latest Awards:

its all crap imo. if you believe in god in the 21st century, then i dno where you've been
    no

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by georgelol View Post
    its all crap imo. if you believe in god in the 21st century, then i dno where you've been
    Religious schools, religious family. Stupid Re lessons