Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blinger View Post
    had*... i stopped doing workouts for a while and now they are gone (kinda)!!!!

I do try working on upper body but nothing ever prevails ;[
    if you want to gain muscle mass you have to eat loads well over 2000 calories

i am against bodybuilding, i think it's a waste of time and i think its better to look natural

heather xx

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Soy View Post
    if you want to gain muscle mass you have to eat loads well over 2000 calories
    Not technically true. Calories are just energy, same as carbohydrates. Your body needs rest, protein and fatigue to build muscle.
    Last edited by Excellent2; 01-03-2009 at 11:08 PM.
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

any ideas on how to lower my body fat? its about 12% atm (just a guess btw) and i want it lower. Cardio such as running bores me unless I have a football infront of me any ideas?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    any ideas on how to lower my body fat? its about 12% atm (just a guess btw) and i want it lower. Cardio such as running bores me unless I have a football infront of me any ideas?
    Eat a low calorie diet and do cardio. You can't just take cardio out of your life or your weight loss won't work. You need cardio to lose weight.
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Cant someone do the cardio for me? jk

are bike machines or rowing machines a form of cardio? I actually enjoy them

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Cant someone do the cardio for me? jk

are bike machines or rowing machines a form of cardio? I actually enjoy them
    Bike and rowing machines are great for a form of cardio
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You can't expect to build alot of muscle by eating say 1300 calories a day no matter how much protein your taking in,
    you need to increase the ammount of food you eat and increase the ammount of excersise you do to gain muscle weight.

Trying to bulk whilst eating salads is so hard and enduring
    Last edited by Soy; 02-03-2009 at 12:17 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Soy View Post
    You can't expect to build alot of muscle by eating say 1300 calories a day no matter how much protein your taking in,
    you need to increase the ammount of food you eat and increase the ammount of excersise you do to gain muscle weight.

Trying to bulk whilst eating salads is so hard and enduring
    Of course you need calories because they convert to energy if you use them up. You don't need to go over the top though, 1800-2000 is the maximum for someone his size. You forget he wants to build muscle, not put on fat.
    Back for a while.

Tokens

I play american football and am 5"11 and weigh about 14 stone, i haven't trained properly in a while and don't want to lose that weight but to turn it into muscle! any help where to start? we measure bench press, squat and 40 yard dash i want to improve on all three.

Cheers