I hadn't seen the bottom shot in ages, I wonder How I did fly with that, brb I'm going to vomit.
Top one has been resized by imageshack aswell so that made it slightly worse.

I hadn't seen the bottom shot in ages, I wonder How I did fly with that, brb I'm going to vomit.
Top one has been resized by imageshack aswell so that made it slightly worse.
Last edited by iAdam; 24-04-2008 at 06:00 AM.
VR|46
Yeah it has improved.
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
Well either way Matt Jones, your posts are going to keep getting edited because you can say "leaving" all you want to me, but I'm not going to reply back.
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
You just did.
Anyway, If its your opinion, I think you cocaine, are just silly and you must have a boring life is all you do is just add leaving 14th april. I mean, First.. Id learn to count, as now its teh 24th.
If you have any queries or questions, just PM me!
:eusa_thin
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
Dearly improved, nice![]()
drink up this bottle of yeah
and P A I N T your body on me
nice one, although you throw yourself around as being clever, you just basically did reply to my post, and by doing so only makes me do it more. if you think you're that clever then you wouldn't have posted that in the first place!
and mashi, what sort of levels are your graphics at in the display settings thingy?
Thanks for the comments.
VR|46
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!