1. #14611
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    5,277
    Tokens
    75

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Well no you do not fly for 28 hours as that isn't realistic you do it in many hops.

    For example me and tawm may be doing a flight tonight from Manchester to Heathrow to Paris back to Heathrow and back to Manchester but there is a thing called time acceleration but that just spoils the fun. Longest flight I've done was about 7 hours rounded up.


    Tom have you heard of FSNavigator? It's like an fmc and you can use it with any aircraft.
    Last edited by iAdam; 07-05-2008 at 06:24 AM.
    VR|46

  2. #14612
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    /etc/passwd
    Posts
    19,110
    Tokens
    1,139

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    The PSS is well work *ahem* buying it.

    I use FSNavigator all the time, just not as an FMC, never tried it as an FMC to be honest.

    Yes, but I am class D, why would I want a FlyUK Pax 757 if I cannot fly it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

  3. #14613
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    23,590
    Tokens
    33,618
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattch View Post
    I meen on the fly uk site...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawm View Post
    The PSS is well work *ahem* buying it.

    I use FSNavigator all the time, just not as an FMC, never tried it as an FMC to be honest.

    Yes, but I am class D, why would I want a FlyUK Pax 757 if I cannot fly it?
    He said on the fly UK site.

    Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

  4. #14614
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    234
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Jesus, 7 hours of just flying it?

  5. #14615
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    5,277
    Tokens
    75

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yeah, you can get up though, you are kept busy if you are using all the systems and stuff, a friend helps too.
    VR|46

  6. #14616
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    234
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Seems pretty cool. Doubt it would ever work on my computer though.

  7. #14617
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    5,277
    Tokens
    75

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    What are your specs?
    VR|46

  8. #14618
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    234
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    20 gb HDD, 256 mb ram. Yeah, old computer. Horrible.

  9. #14619
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    5,277
    Tokens
    75

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    If you have enough space on your hard drive you should be able to run it.
    VR|46

  10. #14620
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    234
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    If it's bigger than 2 gb, I can't get it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •