Page 163 of 469 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 4681
  1. #1621
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Posts
    4,406
    Tokens
    1,816

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    well pat patterson 1st ever intercontinental champion
    hopefully Bulldog will be in as a returning legend
    then Dynamite Kid is introduced
    so they can have that tag team

    Owen Hart is still yet to appear in a SVR title
    so with any luck he will be
    YokoZuna
    Mr Fuji as a manager
    Crag's motto: "If death was near, I would Sweet Chin Music It"

  2. #1622
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    9,691
    Tokens
    918

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Lol I'm still hoping for Yokozuna & Owen Hart for SVR09. I want IGN to post whether or not that leaked roster is illegitimate or legitimate. :@

  3. #1623
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    9,049
    Tokens
    1,126

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Mean Street Posse were useless.

  4. #1624
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Posts
    4,406
    Tokens
    1,816

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    they should be in they are awesome!!!!1111oneone11!!
    it was more than likely illegitimate
    (fake to make the fans get anxious then BAM! different people )
    Crag's motto: "If death was near, I would Sweet Chin Music It"

  5. #1625
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    9,691
    Tokens
    918

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yeah, I agree. They only made it to 1 game, Smackdown Know Your Role. I want Ricky Steamboat in SVR09.

    HBK: If the roster is a trick, then why would IGN bury it into their database and someone has to hack into IGN to get access to it? Surely if they wanted to make the roster a trick, they'd post it on their site so everyone can see it.
    Last edited by Wayne; 05-10-2008 at 05:25 PM.

  6. #1626
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Posts
    4,406
    Tokens
    1,816

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    they also where in no mercy :rolleyes:
    hasnt he already been in one the first one???
    Crag's motto: "If death was near, I would Sweet Chin Music It"

  7. #1627
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    9,691
    Tokens
    918

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    No he hasn't. Also, I was on about MSP in the Smackdown series games.

  8. #1628
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,670
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I want to wrestle with JR damnit! :@
    Back for a while.

  9. #1629
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Posts
    4,406
    Tokens
    1,816

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    lol create him then
    Crag's motto: "If death was near, I would Sweet Chin Music It"

  10. #1630
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,670
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Hopefully they will have his CAW's when SVR 09's out
    Back for a while.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •