Page 179 of 469 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 4681
  1. #1781
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Posts
    4,406
    Tokens
    1,816

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    thats a shame
    it woudl be nice if they did
    you know to balance it out for both rosters etc...
    Crag's motto: "If death was near, I would Sweet Chin Music It"

  2. #1782
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    9,691
    Tokens
    918

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yeah. I think it'll be included in DLC. I think maybe the ECW championship will be included in DLC as well if it isn't the alternate one. We've seen the old ECW title but not the new one on SVR09.

  3. #1783
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Posts
    4,406
    Tokens
    1,816

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    ah that would be great if it could be
    nah i think the new ECW one is included in the game
    Crag's motto: "If death was near, I would Sweet Chin Music It"

  4. #1784
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Posts
    4,406
    Tokens
    1,816

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    ah that would be great if it could be
    nah i think the new ECW one is included in the game
    Crag's motto: "If death was near, I would Sweet Chin Music It"

  5. #1785
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    9,691
    Tokens
    918

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Good. I read on the internet that the leaked roster is incomplete. Also I just saw that Layla's attire could be a recycled one from a previous Smackdown game which was the attire used for maybe Trish Stratus.

    http://thumbnails11.imagebam.com/146...6a14661464.gif
    Last edited by Wayne; 09-10-2008 at 04:53 PM.

  6. #1786
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Posts
    4,406
    Tokens
    1,816

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    thats ridiculous
    the image isnt working mate!
    Crag's motto: "If death was near, I would Sweet Chin Music It"

  7. #1787
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Posts
    4,406
    Tokens
    1,816

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    thats ridiculous
    the image isnt working mate!
    Crag's motto: "If death was near, I would Sweet Chin Music It"

  8. #1788
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    9,691
    Tokens
    918

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I know, I had to provide a link.

  9. #1789
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Posts
    4,406
    Tokens
    1,816

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    ooooh it looks similar doesnt it
    i hate it when they recycle attires movesets etc... >.<
    Crag's motto: "If death was near, I would Sweet Chin Music It"

  10. #1790
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    9,049
    Tokens
    1,126

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames...ory?id=3633367

    2009 Q&A. Nothing new spoken about, but still an interesting read.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •