Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 19 of 148 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

mkay it started and a little slip up on the first corner (Button and alonso). Schumacher has gone into the pits because of a damaged front wing (on the left). One car is already out i believe, a BTR ?

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

This race is bloody amazing. COME ON LEWIS!
    HabboHub.net - A Habbo Origins Fansite

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Red Bull annoy me so much, bloody Webber. What does he think he is playing at? ;/ Button has won. Well done to him and the McLaren team and also well done to Lewis who has had a great race, just a shame about that issue with Webber. ;/
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 28-03-2010 at 07:39 AM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samares

Latest Awards:

I loved it. But seriously that final crash Ruined it for Hamiltion BUTTON won yay
    :¬:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Great strategy by Jenson - excellent call for the change of tyres and managed them really well! Much better race than last week. Lewis did well to come back from being taken out but I do think he needs to manage his tyres better with the new rules. Whether the new rules are good is debatable but Lewis said his tyres has gone off and then blamed the team for bringing him in:S Great points for Maclaren though. What on earth happened to Michael Shumacher? The car can't be that bad as Rosberg got a good result.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catzsy View Post
    Great strategy by Jenson - excellent call for the change of tyres and managed them really well! Much better race than last week. Lewis did well to come back from being taken out but I do think he needs to manage his tyres better with the new rules. Whether the new rules are good is debatable but Lewis said his tyres has gone off and then blamed the team for bringing him in:S Great points for Maclaren though. What on earth happened to Michael Shumacher? The car can't be that bad as Rosberg got a good result.
    I think he blamed them because they brought him in the wrong time. Depends how bad they were then and if he could of kept his 3rd or get passed the Renault for it to be a McLaren 1 and 2. But he did well this race since he started at 11. I'm not sure about the rules still but it was a muich better race and more overtaking and excitement there was then the first race of the season. We will just see how it goes!

The first lap incident which took out Nico Hulkenberg, Kamui Kobayashi & Sebastien Buemi was caused by Kobayashis front wing falling off, he then ploughed into the back of the Toro Rosso ripping off the rear wind and engine cover.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 28-03-2010 at 09:06 AM.

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MattGarner View Post
    I think he blamed them because they brought him in the wrong time. Depends how bad they were then and if he could of kept his 3rd or get passed the Renault for it to be a McLaren 1 and 2. But he did well this race since he started at 11. I'm not sure about the rules still but it was a muich better race and more overtaking and excitement there was then the first race of the season. We will just see how it goes!

He did well I agree however he definitely radio'd in to tell them his tyres were off - it was on the radio transmission.
    It was Jenson's call to change the tyres so he was right on the day. Lewis is too good a driver though not to win a race very soon. Maclaren are very lucky to have two such talented and dedicated drivers.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sameer!

Latest Awards:

Jenson Button owned that one

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catzsy View Post
    He did well I agree however he definitely radio'd in to tell them his tyres were off - it was on the radio transmission.
    It was Jenson's call to change the tyres so he was right on the day. Lewis is too good a driver though not to win a race very soon. Maclaren are very lucky to have two such talented and dedicated drivers.
    Yeah, I'm sure he will win some this season no doubt about it!

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Phenomenal grand prix, thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it. One of my favourite Button & Hamilton drives. It's a real shame it had to end that way for Hamilton seeing as it was all going so well before then. However I respect him for taking the risk and trying to over-take, and despite going off, he only lost one race position from it. That's what I like to see from Formula 1 and sadly I don't think many other drivers are anywhere near as exciting or brave as he is. It's a shame Alonso wasn't unleashed on Kubica though, that could of been interesting. Red Bull is unreliable as ever and I was pleasantly surprised by how well both Renaults were doing.

Kudos to the prediction that Kubica would do well on the first corner and that there would be rain on the fifth lap, both were loosely right